SLR offers comprehensive project support for marine environmental projects across a broad range of sectors and service areas.
The SLR Marine Science team provides high quality, tailored yet cost effective marine environmental scientific consulting and advisory solutions.
How can we help?
Whether it be temperate offshore waters, tropical seas, or coastal estuaries, our staff have the necessary expertise in scientific design, impact assessment, regulatory requirements, stakeholder engagement, monitoring, and management to offer our clients quality service from project inception through to the final report.
Our approach to delivery is designed to ensure project success by mitigating the significant risks inherent with working in the marine environment. Most importantly, we work with our clients and genuinely believe effective relationships are the cornerstone of successful projects.
SLR’s Marine Science team offers a broad range of services:
- Environmental and Regulatory Advice
- Environmental and Social Impact
- Ecological Risk Assessments
- Oceanographic Monitoring
- Underwater Noise Modelling and Monitoring
- Baseline Marine Ecological Data Collection
- Benthic Habitat Surveys and Mapping
- Water and sediment Quality Monitoring
- Environmental Management Plans
- Offshore Environmental Plans (EPs)
- Oil Spill Response Planning
- Marine Fauna Surveys
- Dredging and Dredged Material Management Plans
- Approval / Consent Facilitation
- Stakeholder engagement
- Oil and Gas (exploration, production and decommissioning)
- Ports and Harbours
- Fisheries and Aquaculture
- Government (policy and regulatory)
- Renewable Energy (offshore wind)
- Pipeline and seabed cable operators