SLR’s Geology Team has widespread experience in assessing the natural resources needed for today’s society.
We have expertise across a large range of commodities, including; aggregates and industrial minerals, metallic minerals, hydrocarbons, and geothermal resources. Every project has its challenges and we strive to advise clients appropriately at every stage of their project.
How can we help?
SLR provides a range of geology services for our clients, including:
- Mineral exploration programme design and costing;
- Borehole rock and superficial deposit logging to relevant standard;
- Modelling and interpretation of results;
- GIS services including regional mineral and search projects, compilation, modelling and interpretation of datasets;
- 3-Dimensional modelling, design and development plans;
- Mineral resource estimation;
- Technical Reporting/Competent Person Reporting to fulfill listing requirements;
- Due diligence;
- Geological conservation, geoheritage audits and management;
- Geotourism Development;
- Expert witness;
- Valuation of mineral properties;
- Review of QA/QC protocols;
- Assessment and commercialisation of geothermal resources;
- Carbon capture and storage advice.