Superyacht occupational hygiene services
- Client Name
- BELFOR Deutschland GmbH
- Cairns, Australia and Auckland, New Zealand
- Occupational hygiene
SLR were engaged by the global BELFOR Group as the professional technical remediation and advice specialists for repairs and remediation to the Superyacht NV Vibrant Curiosity.
The privately owned yacht is 85m (279 ft) and has a crew of 25 staff and cost more than $100,000,000 to build.
The privately owned yacht is 85m (279 ft) and has a crew of 25 staff and cost more than $100,000,000 to build. SLR had a significant role in the development, including undertaking the following:
- Site supervision and technical support for the remediation teams, which were sourced from multiple countries, including Germany, United
- Kingdom, Poland and the Netherlands
- Provided advanced sampling methods, reports and clearances following remediation
- Assisted with local NZ support and logistics
- Liaised with specialist manufacturers, museums, art curators and laboratories across the world in order to provide a successful remediation to the highest international standards.