SLR has dedicated technicians to provide professional computer aided drafting (CAD), design and visualisation support to the different technical disciplines within the company.
Our drawings and outputs comply with our accredited quality assurance systems, ensuring consistency and quality, irrespective of the project or the media they are produced on.
How can we help?
Our CAD technicians are located within all our key offices, proficiently producing drawings, figures and illustrations for projects covering the entire spectrum of SLR’s output.
To provide the most efficient service, our senior CAD managers ensure our software is always up to date, and trial and test new software regularly. Our CAD staff are also continually trained to keep abreast of changes and to provide new and additional support as our company expands.
- Production of precise engineering outputs from conceptual feasibility figures to detailed construction and as-built drawings with stringent document control and management
- Data assessment, management and conversion
- Design development and co-ordination (from concept to construction)
- Clash detection and terrain model analysis
- 3D modelling and delivering high end visuals, realistic 3D models and presentations