Net-zero targets & TCFD response for a UK-based industrial equipment manufacturer
- Client Name
- Manufacturing sector
Assess value chain impacts, and develop a robust net-zero strategy which will meet stakeholder requirements.
Assess TCFD readiness in advance of upcoming mandatory disclosure, develop and implement a TCFD implementation plan, including qualitative risk assessment, and quantification on financial impacts through scenario analysis.
- Review of existing Scope 1 & 2 footprint, and update in line with the GHG protocol and target setting requirements
- Assess Scope 3 impacts, and identify which areas will be included in targets
- Model SBTi valid gross reduction targets for all Scopes, as well as reduction options
- Assess a residual emissions strategy and target dates for Net-Zero
- TCFD readiness review to assess gaps against TCFD recommendations
- Qualitative assessment of transition and physicalrisks and opportunities
- Quantification of financial impact for prioritised risks and opportunities
- TCFD implementation strategy and roadmap
We are in the process of assessing the target requirements, and what range of options are available that will meet stakeholder expectations.
We are assessing risks and opportunities, in line with TCFD requirements, with an aim to begin quantification of the most material risks, and issue a preliminary TCFD disclosure towards the end of 2021.