SLR’s experienced team works across global waste and resource supply chains delivering independent, commercially focused advice to waste generators, service operators, infrastructure developers, funders, and the public sector.
Our geographic spread ensures clients receive advice that best reflects local legislation, guidance and commercial conditions, whilst also benefitting from our unique perspective on international best practice.
How can we help?
With a proven track record spanning more than 25 years, SLR’s experience spans the full range of waste and resource management solutions, from minimisation and reuse, recycling and composting, energy recovery to final disposal.
The team also manages input from our complementary in-house engineering, permitting, planning and specialist environmental services teams when needed, to deliver fully aligned, cost effective infrastructure solutions.
Core services provided include:
- Services and infrastructure procurement
- Due diligence and market analysis
- Strategy development, services review and options appraisal
- Business case development and cost modelling
- Policy development and review
- Carbon and greenhouse gas modelling for waste and resources projects