Everything on SLR’s PDAC 2021 agenda
The mineral exploration and mining industry will meet virtually on March 8th to 11th for the Prospectors & Developers Association of Canada’s (PDAC) 2021 Convention. This year marks the 89th year for this event.
The PDAC Convention is a key resource for connecting the international mining and exploration community and keeping up to date on the latest industry news and trends.
Multiple SLR teams will be in attendance this year, so there’s lots of opportunities to catch up with us.
Where to find SLR at PDAC 2021:
- We’re a Sustainability Stream Sponsor (which is a platform for discussion and peer learning on issues related to responsible exploration and mining)
- Our Mining Advisory team is also hosting two short courses which you can register for:
- Deborah A. McCombe (Technical Director, Global Mining Advisory) is participating in a Technical Programme Session on ‘The importance and benefits of the CRIRSCO codes’
- Paul Gordan (Technical Director – Geology) is also speaking at the ‘Ireland: Open for Business’ session
- SLR has a virtual booth in the Virtual Conference Hall! Attendees will be able to meet with our specialists in ESG, cashflow, mine water, waste and closure, and geology:
- Dave Walker, Technical Director, Mining & Minerals
- Derek Reihm, Principal Consultant
- Jason Cox, Technical Director, Mining Advisory
- Luis Vasquez, Senior Hydrotechnical Enginee
- Stephan Theben, Managing Principal, Canadian Mining Sector Lead
- Luke Evans, Technical Director, Geology Group Leader
This year’s PDAC will have 100+ hours of content across a diverse range of programmes including Capital Markets, Indigenous, Short Courses, Sustainability, Technical, Keynote, and an International Stage. PDAC will also have an online exhibit hall featuring booths with downloadable content, company brochures, investor materials, and videos. Attendees will be able to book meetings with exhibitor representatives via video or text chat.
With a goal of making meaningful connections, attendees will have access to targeted contacts through a matchmaking algorithm, as well as an attendee directory with criteria options based on your goals.
If you’re planning to attend PDAC 2021 please reach out, say hello, and catch up with the SLR team.
For more PDAC2021 information and latest programming details, visit: www.pdac.ca/convention.