SLR offers strategic advice and project services at all stages of the energy life cycle. We advise and deliver value to our clients for acquisitions and divestiture, project development, operations, and asset retirement. And we are able to support you all the way through the transition to a low carbon economy.
We partner with our clients to identify opportunities, deliver measurable improvement and realise value. We understand your business and environmental, social and governance (ESG) risks and opportunities and help you deliver on this agenda.
How can we help?
SLR has decades of successful experience of partnering with its energy clients. We not only identify and deliver projects today, but also seek out opportunities to help you build your business and create efficiencies and savings. From origination through feasibility and planning to delivery and operation and finally end-of-life, we are with our clients for every step.
When it comes to the challenge of transitioning to a lower carbon economy we apply innovative thinking and our expertise from across industries and the globe to unlock opportunities on the move to net zero.
The critical areas where we help our clients include:
- Helping new projects clear the required environmental and social regulatory hurdles.
- Identifying the environmental, social and governance (ESG) risks of both new project and current operations.
- Supporting the ongoing environmental permitting and compliance needs for existing operations
- Ensuring projects plan for and maximize environmental and social opportunities.
- Realizing opportunities for operational efficiency, particularly by reducing energy use and emissions.
- Diversifying the energy mix and increasing corporate investment in renewables as part of the overall energy portfolio.
Our strategic advice and project services cover:
- Onshore and offshore
- Transportation, distribution and storage
- Remediation, reclamation and regulatory closure
- Refining and petrochemicals
- Retail and marketing
- Renewables development and transmission, including wind, hydro, solar, hydrogen, geothermal, and waste-to-energy technologies
- Hydrogeology and hydrology
Energy Sector and Advisory Services Leader - US
John Turley is responsible for SLR’s Advisory and Transaction Service team. He has led a wide range of due diligence projects in a number of industries. John has a tremendous understanding of the issues encountered by buyers, sellers, and financial institutions involved in due diligence transactions. This understanding allows John to design and manage due diligence projects in a way that provides all participants a mutual understanding of the EH&S issues involved.