Energy Saving Operations Scheme (ESOS) webinar
About the webinar:
The Energy Saving Opportunities Scheme (ESOS) is mandatory for large entities and requires energy efficiency assessments to be performed every 4 years. This does not have to be a simple compliance exercise but can be shaped to address wider Net Zero and decarbonisation targets as well as giving cost effective energy efficiency measures. This webinar will address:
- ESOS minimum compliance requirements
- How ESOS can be enhanced and used to gain added value
- ESOS and the carbon agenda. Address two problems with one study
Date & location:
20th September 2021
1pm - 2pm (Timezone: London, GMT+1)
About the presenter:
Bob Robinson, SLR
Bob is a Principal with SLR, chartered Chemical Engineer and Certified Energy Manager. He is responsible for developing and delivering projects in the energy efficiency, resource efficiency and carbon management areas.
· Bob has delivered Net Zero strategies for a number of industrial sectors and for individual clients. Net-Zero takes into account the energy transition, technical developments, carbon compliance and national ambitions to decarbonize.
· He is also ESOS Lead Assessor and SEAI Registered Energy Auditor.
· His experience covers delivering projects for industry, mining and minerals, oil and gas, commercial buildings and retail.
Bob has over 30 years' experience within energy and carbon management and industrial plant operations covering process development, project engineering to plant management. Industrial plant experience was gained in a senior management position within the chemicals and food industry, consultancy experience was gained in several leading consultancies and as a Principal within SLR. His experience includes many international assignments, including periods living in Germany and Australia.
Registration and fees:
This is a free to attend webinar.
You can register via our form above.