Policies & standards
SLR is committed to setting high standards in all our business activities and with all our interested parties. We seek to promote ethical working, the provision of quality services, best practice in health, safety and wellbeing, and to actively contribute to the communities we work in. The policies shown below describe how we fulfil these commitments:
- Global Business Conduct Policy 189.91 KB pdf
- Global Communities Policy 138.51 KB pdf
- Global Data Protection Policy 697.63 KB pdf
- Global Environmental Policy 145.16 KB pdf
- Global Health and Safety Policy 157.91 KB pdf
- Global Human Resources Policy 125.28 KB pdf
- Global Human Rights Policy 157.93 KB pdf
- Global IT Policy 138.80 KB pdf
- Global Privacy Notice 203.94 KB pdf
- Global Quality Policy 124.68 KB pdf
- Global Whistleblowing Policy 127.86 KB pdf
- Global Risk Management and Business Sustainability Policy 150.71 KB pdf
SLR is certified to quality standard ISO 9001:2015 across our APAC, Europe and Africa regions.
SLR Europe Assessments & Reports
SLR Europe documents include our 2021 Gender pay gap report, and SLR’s Covid-19 risk assessment. Please see the documents below for more detail.
SLR Africa Operations Documents
Please see below for SLR's latest documents regarding our South Africa operations.