Policies & reports
SLR is committed to setting high standards in all our business activities and with all our interested parties. We seek to promote ethical working, the provision of quality services, best practice in health, safety and wellbeing, and to actively contribute to the communities we work in. The policies shown below describe how we fulfil these commitments:
- Global Business Conduct Policy 193.81 KB pdf
- Global Communities Policy 142.39 KB pdf
- Global Data Protection Policy 705.37 KB pdf
- Global Environmental Policy 145.16 KB pdf
- Global Health and Safety Policy 157.91 KB pdf
- Global Human Resources Policy 129.17 KB pdf
- Global Human Rights Policy 157.93 KB pdf
- Global IT Policy 142.67 KB pdf
- Global Quality Policy 128.56 KB pdf
- Global Whistleblowing Policy 135.63 KB pdf
- Global Privacy Notice 235.66 KB pdf
- Global Risk Management and Business Resilience Policy 150.27 KB pdf
- 2021 Sustainability Report 11.35 MB pdf
SLR is certified to the ISO 9001:2015 quality standard in our Africa, APAC, Canada and Europe regions.
SLR Europe assessments & reports
SLR Europe’s documents include our gender pay gap report and Covid-19 risk assessment, please read our detailed assessment below.
SLR Africa operations documents
Please read the latest documents from South Africa.