SLR at Electricity Transformation Canada Conference 2022
Energy professionals will meet in person from October 26-28, 2022 at The Metro Toronto Convention Centre for the Electricity Transformation Canada 2022 conference. As Canada’s largest renewable energy and storage industry conference and exhibition, the event brings together wind energy, solar energy, energy storage, and other stakeholders to network and collaborate.
SLR is proud to attend, and we look forward to welcoming you to booth #535 where you can meet our team.
Our own experts, Debbie Kovacs, Kara Hearne, Kimberley Tasker, Beth Rhyno and Lauren McGregor will be in attendance.
Power Technical Sheets and Brochures
- SLR Contact Sheet 660.51 KB pdf
- Intro to SLR Brochure 13.42 MB pdf
- SLR Power Services 488.07 KB pdf
- SLR Alberta Electricity Brochure 4.94 MB pdf
- SLR Acoustics for Renewable Power 493.05 KB pdf
- SLR Energy Efficiency and Carbon Management 1.26 MB pdf
- SLR Renewable Energy Brochure - Ecology 5.48 MB pdf
- SLR Renewable Energy in Mining 1.69 MB pdf
- SLR ESG Brochure Canada 2.49 MB pdf
Click here to read our blog post about solar glint and glare.