Energy Savings Opportunity Scheme (ESOS) - in association with the Chemical Industries Association
About the webinar
The Energy Saving Opportunities Scheme (ESOS) is mandatory for large entities and requires energy efficiency assessments to be performed every 4 years. This does not have to be a simple compliance exercise but can be shaped to address wider Net Zero and decarbonisation targets as well as giving cost effective energy efficiency measures.
This webinar will address:
- ESOS minimum compliance requirements
- How ESOS can be enhanced and used to gain added value
- ESOS and the carbon agenda. Address two problems with one study
Date & time
25th April 2023
Bob Robinson, Principal Consultant, SLR
Bob is a Principal with SLR, chartered Chemical Engineer and Certified Energy Manager. He is responsible for developing and delivering projects in the energy efficiency, resource efficiency and carbon management areas.
- Bob has delivered Net-Zero strategies for a number of industrial sectors and for individual clients. Net-Zero takes into account the energy transition, technical developments, carbon compliance and national ambitions to decarbonize.
- He is also ESOS Lead Assessor and SEAI Registered Energy Auditor.
- His experience covers delivering projects for industry, mining and minerals, oil and gas, commercial buildings and retail.
Bob has over 30 years' experience within energy and carbon management and industrial plant operations covering process development, project engineering to plant management. Industrial plant experience was gained in a senior management position within the chemicals and food industry, consultancy experience was gained in several leading consultancies and as a Principal within SLR. His experience includes many international assignments, including periods living in Germany and Australia.
Who should attend?
Sustainability managers, environmental managers, managing directors and board members, operational managers, engineering managers.
This webinar is for manufacturing, storage and distribution companies only.
Registration & fees
This webinar is being held in association with the Chemical Industries Association. It is free to attend. Please register using the link above.