Final landform options – 3D Visual Presentation
New South Wales, Australia
The SLR GIS team created a 3D Visual Presentation of final landform options for a mine site rehabilitation client in New South Wales
- Civil 3D used in the development of triangulated irregular network (TIN) surfaces based off Option 1 and Option 3 design contours. Blended with the existing surface surrounding project area.
- Base aerial imagery sourced from SIX Maps
- Generation of 3D terrain and vegetation modelled in 3D Studio Max and iToo Software
- Final renders generated in 3D Studio Max using Mental Ray render engine.
- Post production of imagery finalised in GIMP