Site Assessment, Remediation & Regeneration
Site Assessment, Remediation & Regeneration ProjectsPre-Acquisition Due Diligence - 12 facilitiesRetail Petroleum Program ManagementRemedial Investigation for a Former Bulk Fuel TerminalMore...
One of SLR's main strengths is its experience in identifying and pragmatically and cost-effectively mitigating the risks associated with contaminated land. We have extensive practical experience in providing site assessment, ground investigation, remedial design and remedial action implementation services on sites potentially affected by contamination. In addition, we are familiar with the requirements of regulators, industrial and commercial clients as well as lending institutions and legal advisors.
SLR's orientation for achieving efficient, cost effective solutions for its clients is strengthened by the company's ability to provide a comprehensive range of proven and innovative technologies. SLR's related services include;
Investigation and the Development of Conceptual Models
- Site walkover surveys and desk top reviews;
- Compliance/operational audits;
- Design and supervision of site investigations;
- Soil/water quality sampling and reporting;
- Innovative field sampling techniques;
- Reviews of environmental monitoring and third party data; and
- Interpretative contamination assessment reporting and the integration of information into conceptual site models.
- Environmental impact assessments;
- Human health risk assessments (based on assessment criteria developed in house using recognised protocols or regulator driven standards);
- Hydrological and hydrogeological risk assessments; and
- Contaminated land assessments including the derivation of site specific assessment criteria and remediation targets.
Remedial Options Appraisal - Selection and Design of Mitigation Measures
- Selection and specification of remediation methodologies;
- Remedial feasibility and pilot testing and groundwater pumping tests
- Design of remediation schemes;
- Implementation, management and validation of remediation schemes;
- Licence and Permit Applications; and
- Materials and Waste Management.