Waste Management ProjectsHydrogeologic Evaluation for the Cedar Hills Regional LandfillRemediation and Monitoring of a Closed MSW LandfillClosed Landfill - On-Call Consulting ServicesMore...
SLR Consulting is a leading global provider of environmental consultancy services to the waste management sector providing advice to a range of clients including waste producers, the waste management industry and its regulators as well as investors.
We also support government bodies at national, regional and local levels with regard to devising and implementing practicable cost effective strategies to manage waste in a more sustainable fashion.
Our expertise is extensive, ranging from policy and strategic issues, engineering issues regarding the design, construction and operation of waste management facilities, through to their planning, permitting and environmental impact assessment. We have also advised on some of the largest waste-related due diligences being able to provide strategic, economic and technical advice.
The collection, treatment, recycling and disposal of waste in all its forms is an issue for all organisations and jurisdictions. The waste management philosophy developed by SLR Consulting has a core strategy of waste prevention, minimisation, reuse, recycling, energy recovery and final disposal is now firmly established as a driving principle around the world.
SLR provides a complete package of services to the waste management industry across the world. Our full range of services includes:
- Strategy: The development of waste management strategies;
- Waste Management Solutions: Feasibility appraisals and analysis of waste minimisation, collection, treatment and waste disposal solutions;
- Waste Masterplanning: Scheme master planning for waste treatment and waste disposal facilities;
- Architecture: Architectural design and layout;
- Planning & Permitting: Waste facility planning, environmental impact assessment and permitting;
- Procurement: Development of waste service procurement strategy and waste contract bid support;
- Energy: Advice on energy recovery and the link to energy and heat policies;
- Urban Regeneration: Waste strategy for commercial, residential and industrial development from small scale construction projects to major urban regeneration;
- Infrastructure: Waste treatment infrastructure design including
- Civic amenity sites
- Waste transfer stations
- Materials recycling/recovery facilities
- Mechanical and biological treatment facilities
- Anaerobic digestion facilities
- Mechanical heat treatment facilities
- Composting facilities
- Advanced thermal treatment facilities
- Inert, non hazardous and hazardous waste residual landfills;
- Process Design: Waste treatment process design and layout;
- Project Management: Construction project management; and
- Training: Waste facility operational commissioning and training.